Tuesday 16 December 2008

Well hello there! A new voice on the blog here following Iain's invitation to blather on about stuff occasionally related to triathlon and ND Tri in particular. I expect a few are still recovering from Saturday's Christmas do - you know who you are :) Many thanks to Sara for her stirling efforts in organising everybody and getting them to pay - it was a splendid event. Photos to follow here I expect from an expert. I'll try to add some comments from the novice tri bod point of view as we go along but if you are reading from interest and thinking about joining all I'll say thus far is do it. I've had a fab time since joining in Spring this year - lots of help and support and alot of laughs.

I'll also add bits about my training, it'll make you feel alot better knowing how bad I am at this stuff -starting as we mean to go on, nothing today -my excuse being my work Christmas do where I had exactly the same to eat as Saturday night - some sense of deja vu there -no red wine though - had to drive home.

So chin chin for now........laters

1 comment:

Iain said...

Hello Steph,

Good to see you posting.

Now we just need the rest to follow your lead.